Advantages and Disadvantages of NGOs
1. NGO’s help farmers to increase crop production.
2. NGO’s introduce new technologies to farmers such as new variety, new crop, and new equipment. 3. NGO’s help farmers to improve their living standard.
4. There is a special programme for rural women and youth development.
5. It’s have a strong network.
6. It improves the leadership ability of the rural women and youth. 7. It’s help to rural women and youth to develop their social economic condition. 8. It provides a good employment opportunities for educated unemployed youth.
9. It helps to initiate the creativity of youth and rural women.
10. It provides handsome salary for their employer.
11. It encourages the unemployed young and rural women to establish themselves. 12. It increases the economic contribution power in rural women.
1. It provides vicious cycle of interest. 2. By giving a small money, they can take over money by the high rate of interest. 3. It forces the people to buy their attractive and developed things. 4. It creates the source of depression, when the consumers pay their loans they suffer a mental depression. 5. When rural people can not pay their loans, they take some punishable action against them which cannot tolerable to mankind. 6. It sometime creates the source of quarrel between husband, wife and other member of the family.