Advantages and Disadvantages of NGOs
- NGO’s help farmers to increase crop production.
- NGO’s introduce new technologies to farmers such as new variety, new crop, and new equipment.
- NGO’s help farmers to improve their living standard.
- There is a special programme for rural women and youth development.
- It’s have a strong network.
- It improves the leadership ability of the rural women and youth.
- Its help to rural women and youth to develop their social economic condition.
- It provides a good employment opportunities for educated unemployed youth.
- It helps to initiate the creativity of youth and rural women.
- It provides handsome salary for their employer.
- It encourages the unemployed young and rural women to establish themselves.
- It increases the economic contribution power in rural women.
- It provides a vicious cycle of interest.
- By giving small money, they can take over money by the high rate of interest.
- It forces people to buy their attractive and developed things.
- It creates a source of depression, when the consumers pay their loans they suffer a mental depression.
- When rural people can not pay their loans, they take some punishable action against them which cannot tolerable to mankind.
- It sometimes creates the source of a quarrel between husband, wife, and other members of the family.