Factors governing demand for labor
(1) Nature of farming: The intensity of cultivation, as well as the size of the farm, determined the demand for labor.
(2) Method of cultivation: The requirements of labor are also affected by the method of cultivation. The broadcasting method of paddy requires less labor than transplanting method.
(3) Use of machineries: The demand of skilled labor increases when it is necessary to handle particular machineries.
(4) The efficiency of labor: Efficient labor would perform better than inefficient labor. So, the demand for efficient labor is more than inefficient labor.
(5) Organization and supervisory capacity of labor: The demand for labor who has a better organization of supervisory capacity increase than others.
You can read more articles about Agronomy
Useful Agricultural Websites
Food and Agricultural Organization
United States Department of Agriculture
I’m Md Mosaddekur Rahman,
I’m a student, a blogger, and a pro at digital marketing, especially SEO. I have completed my B.Sc. in Agriculture degree from the Crop Science and Technology Department at the University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. I’m currently enrolled in King Abdulaziz University’s Arid Land Agriculture Department in Saudi Arabia.
In my opinion, agriculture is the key to advancing the economy. You can understand the fundamentals of agriculture by reading this site, which will improve your academic performance. To serve the country and become a skilled farmer, read carefully. We have a lot of responsibility, so we need to keep learning new things.