- 1 Labor Efficiency Improvement
- 1.1 (1) Regulation of working hours
- 1.2 (2) Working place improvement
- 1.3 (3) Fixation of minimum wage
- 1.4 (4) Cheaper transport facilities
- 1.5 (5) Organization of agricultural labor
- 1.6 (6) Protection of women and child labors
- 1.7 (7) Arrangement of vocational and technical education
- 1.8 (8) Provision of social amenities
- 1.9 (9) Provision of land
Labor Efficiency Improvement
(1) Regulation of working hours
The labors work for very long hours, it needs to be regulated. The working hours should not excess more than 8 hours.
(2) Working place improvement
Workers need a well sanitary system in their working place. The working place should be well secured.
(3) Fixation of minimum wage
The wages are very low which need to be revised with a view to raising wage of labor.
(4) Cheaper transport facilities
The cheaper ‘transport facilities should he available to the labor, So that they may go at distant place in search for better job.
(5) Organization of agricultural labor
Agricultural labor must he organized and the facilities should be provided to form union for a good bargaining power.
(6) Protection of women and child labors
The measures should be taken to ensure protection of women and children employment in agriculture.
(7) Arrangement of vocational and technical education
To increase efficiency of labor, they should be trained. So, vocational and technical education program can be taken in rural areas.
The social amenities like education and recreation should be provided to the labor so that they may increase their efficiencies.
(9) Provision of land
The labor should be provided land for earning their livelihood. For this, the cultivable waste land should he improved.