|Marketing and Characteristics of an ideal market|
The term marketing implies selling and buying of goods and services by the people. It include various functions such as ascending, transportation, storing, buying, selling, standardization, grading, processing etc.
Marketing in the process through which goods and services changed between the producer and the consumers and their values are determined in terms of money price.
Characteristics of an ideal market
An ideal market has the following characteristics
1. Produce is cleaned before it enters the market.
2. Different qualities of producer sold separately.
3. Produce is graded before sale.
4. Produce is sold by standard weights or in standard packages.
5. Produce is sold according to known greed upon prices in the market is transparent.
6. Storage facilities are available and are used if immediate sales have not been made.