What is Depotting, Objectives of depotting
November 29, 2018
After 2 to 3 years plants of pot become weak in spite of its regular intercultural operations. In this circumstances, plants are required to be removed from pot. The process in which plants of pot are removed is called depotting.
If the root is strongly attached with soil of pot, it is very much essential to make it loose with the help of hand hoe for the removal of seedlings. The thamkin and big man are to be kept on the base of the seedlings and the pot should be layed with the face downwards and is jerked well and therefore the seedlings will be removed with the ball of soil having root zone.
Objectives of depotting
1. To increase the fertility of pot soil.
2. To incorporate fertilizers and fertile soil.
3. To exhaust the pot after completing of research work.
4. To remove the dead and infected seedlings.
5. It is done for the sale of Seedlings.
6. To increase proper growth of plant.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.